Thursday, November 26, 2009

Payback!!

I finally got to go a way for a week-end! By myself! Fun! Fun! Fun! I flew to Abbotsford to join 2 of my sister-in-laws for a week-end of girl time and shopping! We had a blast! I left Friday and came back Monday. Malia handled my absence very well even though she kept asking for me and had a few meltdowns. She even slept well at night! Now that I'm back she thinks it's payback time! She has been crusty and pushing the boundaries all over again. Silly goose! She wants lots of hugs and "Mommy time". I can handle that, its just been very busy with Christmas coming and just catching up. However, the break was well worth it!

Malia loves to listen to music and spends lots of time on the couch listening and sometimes drawing.



Malia has started drawing or rather scribbling on paper. It makes her feel very important and grown up! She loves to spend time with Morgun. They play very well together.

1 comment:

Marie said...

You don't know how often I've wished the same thing! I really need to start praying that you will soon be able to move closer. I feel guilty doing that because I know you have a great church and great friends and I wouldn't want you to lose that. We'll just have to do the best we can until (or if) you ever can be closer. God Bless!