Friday, April 30, 2010

Oh! Sooo, Sooo Pretty!!

I painted Malia's finger and toe nails the other day. She is definitely a girly girl. (I'm not sure how that will work. . . I am not much of a girly girl. But I suppose I can learn! Or so I hope!) Malia was thrilled and kept looking at her nails saying "Oh! Sooo, sooo pretty!" She was totally thrilled!
I love Malia's little fingers and toes and her chubby little legs and elbows! Now if only we could solve the problem with the dry skin. Definitely a difference between the humidity in China and Canada. Malia did not have dry skin at all in China. Only on arriving home did her skin become dry. The spring weather seems to have worsened the problem









Getting tired of having her picture taken.








2 comments:

Paige said...

Okay, that made me laugh! I love the last photo. I know what you mean about the hands and feet! She is gorgeous and isn't it fun having a girl???

Marie said...

Yes Paige, I do love having a daughter! I never knew what I was missing! Kathy, you are hilarious! I think a girly girl cares more about how she looks than I do. . . I may be a lot of things, but not that! :)