Saturday, November 13, 2010

Amy and Curt's Wedding

I thought I should post some pictures of Amy and Curt's wedding.  Lisa is not fond of having her picture posted on facebook, so that is why out of province family have not seen many pics so far.

My sister Lisa  with my nephew Scott.
My niece Laura, with Mandy's boyfriend Justin. (this would be Barb Bergen's son..go figure!)

Curt waiting for Amy.  In true Klassen fashion he cried the moment he saw her...and so did I...when I saw him crying!

 Morgun...ring bearer.
 Brook, flower girl and Morgun.
 Amy and her Dad, Glen.
 Yah!  Married at last!  Introducing Mr & Mrs Curt Klassen!
 Us...all dressed up!  Even Martin went out and purchased a new shirt, tie, pants, and shoes.  He rarely buys anything other than jeans and t-shirts.  I'm not smiling because I had an emergency root canal done less than 48 hrs prior to the wedding.  My mouth was still too painful to smile.
 Our beautiful kids!!
 Amy and Curt's mode of transportation.  Curt is not a truck driver, but has his 1A drivers license and LOVES to drive big trucks.
 Malia was very proud to show off her new outfit and curled hair!
 Alex doesn't care to wear a tie, but was a good sport.
  I had to share this picture of Morgun.  He had been begging to take off his suit jacket and when he was finally allowed, I managed to catch his expression!  Priceless!

No comments: