Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Life's Hurts



Today is a very hard day for me. I'm missing my Mom like crazy! I wish I could talk to hear and tell her all about the cute things Malia does. Today is a day where I really could use another person in my life to support me and encourage me. Don't get me wrong I do have friends who do just that. But on days like this it brings to the forefront those people who should and could be that for me but choose not to. The hurt of having people basicly ignore the fact that Malia has joined our family,the people who do not congratulate us, don't mention her in passing. On days like this it hurts all the more! I tried to scan a picture of Mom and I together, but for some reason my scanner isn't working, and that made me mad! I did manage to find one picture of Mom when she was very ill. Its not one of my favorites, but it will have to do. Thanks for letting me vent. I know tomorrow will be a better day! Thank God for that!

PS: I did manage to take a picture of the pic I was trying to scan and was able to post it. Its my favorite of Mom and I. It was taken at my brother Ben and Alison's wedding, 6 weeks after Dad passed away.

No comments: