Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Jesus in my Heart!!

"If you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord", and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and and are justified and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved!" Romans 10:13

My hearts prayer is that each of my children will " Love the Lord with all their heart, soul, mind and body"and serve Him all their days. Malia mentioned a few days ago that she had Jesus in her heart. I dismissed it as something she did not fully understand. At nap time she told me again "I have Jesus in my heart!" Somehow I sensed that she was serious, but was still unsure. Afterall, she is only 4 and has only been speaking English for less than a year. I asked her what it means to have Jesus in your heart to which she replied with great certainty " It means to worship God!" Tonight she also told Alex and Martin that she has Jesus in her heart! My heart laughs and cries for joy! How great is our God!!!
"I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven" Matthew 18:3

1 comment:

Paige said...

That is the same prayer I pray for my children every night and all I want for them as well. How exciting that she has Jesus in her heart... she is precious.