Sunday, July 17, 2011

They Have ARRIVED!!

This post is long overdue, but I make no apologies.  We are having a blast and and everyday is filled with activity. 
Kathy & Mark, Owen and Kiannah arrived on Thursday, June 30th...I know, I know, that is over 2 weeks ago...how time flies when we are having fun!  They arrived very late on Thursday and left the following afternoon to visit Mark's family in Nipawin for a few days.  They arrived back at our house on Wednesday, the same day we arrived home from Waskesiu.  I was planning on a LOOOONG post, but my computer is acting up, so I'll try a few shorter posts instead.

Owen being greeted by his cousins...Owen is on the right.



Brook and Kiannah.

Raina warmed up to Kathy quite quickly and seemed a little confused...as though she wasn't sure who was who.  I never thought we looked that much alike, but  Raina sure seemed confused...perhaps it is our similar mannerisms, voice, etc.
I didn't get a picture of Mark, but will be sure to post one at a later date.

No comments: