Friday, January 2, 2015

Enjoying the Moments




I am more determined than ever to record all the wonderful things in my life.  All the huge moments, all the small moments.  Mostly it's about the small moments...the moments that make up this thing called life.
 
So here goes...
 
Today I am enjoying the gently falling snow as I putter about taking down Christmas decorations.  The boys are dusting, the little kids are playing and my sweet hubby...well, he drew me away from my work with this song by Celine Dion.  How sweet a moment... to dance with my man (who rarely moves his feet! lol!) as the littlest 2 watch and absorb what true love is all about.
 
 
 
 
Thank you Lord for the wonder of this day!
 
And to all of you, my friends...take a moment to look around today and see the beauty in the moment.  If you wouldn't mind, I'd love to hear about the beautiful moments in your day too, cause it inspires me!  :)





No comments: