Thursday, March 4, 2010

Family

<
Life has been very busy lately. I worked a few days in the past few weeks and ended up sick with a bad cold. Morgun also got a cold, which always aggravates his asthma. As a result both of us have not been sleeping well. The poor guy coughs until he vomits. In desperation we have pursued some homeopathic remedies. After the third visit we finally saw some drastic results. Morgun was coughing almost non stop and within minutes of giving him the recommended homeopathic remedy his coughing basically stopped! Thank you Lord! Needless to say we finally had a better night! Anyhow, that is, at least in part, why I have been unable to blog.


Onto a good note. . . our kids have been saying and doing the sweetest things! The other day while driving, Malia made a comment about "Mama's Tahoe". I commented that is sure was nice to finally have a decent vehicle and said "Thank you Lord!" Without hesitation Malia closed her eyes, bowed her head and prayed " Thank you God for Jesus!" I couldn't help but get a little emotional!


Alex posted the following on our fridge board! Gotta love it!!


My sweet kids!!



I had to post this picture especially for Kathy. Martin and Andrew agreed, and even shook hands, that neither one will get a haircut until May 1. That's another 2 months! I can only imagine what Martin's hair will look like by then!

No comments: