Friday, June 17, 2011

TaeKwon Do

It is official!  We now have our single yellow stripe (Grade 14) in TaeKwon Do!  Martin, Alex, Morgun and I have been taking TaeKwon Do in Osler.  We all love it and it is awesome to be able to do it together.  Martin and the boys have taken 1 1/2 sessions and I have taken 1 session.  Martin missed a lot of this session due to work.  The boys were convinced neither Martin or I would be ready to test, but they were wrong...we all did well, with each of us having an area we excelled in.  Martin has great balance and coordination and excels at learning new moves.  Alex has speed and has a strong kick when his "grrr" is "on".  Morgun has incredible technique, catching on quickly to new moves.  As for myself, my front snap kick is pretty awesome...who knew I could kick that high?!?






2 comments:

Paige said...

That black and white photo scares me a bit!

I am impressed that you would do this... I watch it and think there is no way I would ever try it!

Congratulations on your stripes!

Marie said...

Ha! Ha! Paige, we were all trying to look very serious and intimidating...guess it works! :)