Friday, December 23, 2011

He's Excited...


Alex is pumped!  Can you tell why?  (Oh, and so am I...but for a different reason!)


  Yup, Alex finally got contact lenses and he is thrilled!  He says he finally feels free...who knew glasses could be such a bother???  And I'm tickled because he FINALLY got a haircut!  I had been sick and tired of the longer, shaggy look for ages, but he still insisted.  During the summer I threatened to shave his head..even offered him $100 to put into his bank account, but he refused!  So, I suppose when I suggested a shorter cut,  it must have seemed a little more reasonable to him...as long as his hair still covered the little bald spot on the back of his head, he was agreeable!!  His hair looks SOOOO much better!...and I like to see his beautiful brown eyes!!

No comments: