Sunday, August 12, 2012

Kathy


As you know I have a special relationship with my sister Kathy.   She lives in VA and has a passion for orphans.  She gets me...and that is a rare thing. 
Kathy and Mark are foster parents and are in the process of adopting Baby Bee, who is 11 months old.  This past week they agreed to provide respite care for 10 days, for a 15 month old.  It is a short time, but both babies are teething.  To top it off,  Kathy home schools her oldest 2 kids and her hubby works full time and is studying for his doctorate.  At times she feels like a single parent...(and does an amazing job).   I am posting this to ask for prayer support for her and her family during this busy time.  Thanks!





PS:  Isn't she beautiful!?!?

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Marie...Thanks...you made me cry. We definately can use all the prayer we can get.