Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Choices


I'm not gonna lie.  I still struggle, almost daily, with all the things I've mentioned in past posts...frustration, loneliness, depression, inadequacies, and fear.  This morning I did not feel like getting out of bed...again.  Honestly, I am trying.  But it is so hard.  So hard to focus on all the good and all my blessings.  To make the right choices. 
 
I came across this on Facebook and shared it.  It was the "kick in the pants" I needed today and I simply had to share it here as well!




 
 
Today I am thanking God for giving me the nudge I needed!  Yup, it's gonna be a good day after all!
 
 
Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever.
1 Chronicles 16:34
 
 
 
You are forgiving and good, O Lord,
abounding in love to all who call to you.
Teach me your way, O lord,
and I will walk in your truth;
give me an undivided heart,
that I may fear your name.
I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart;
I will glorify your name forever.
For great is your love toward me;
you have delivered me from the depths of the grave
Psalm 86: 5, 11-13

2 comments:

Paige said...

Powerful. And so true.

Patrick and Christina said...

Oh, I Love Nick V. and his powerful message.

I first saw him on a post from an Australian Ballet dancer's website and he is simply awesome.

He definitely got under my skin with his testamony of Faith! :)