Thursday, September 23, 2010

Our LSC has arrived!

Just had to let you know that our Letter Seeking Confirmation has arrived in Regina and should arrive here tomorrow or Monday!  I am so excited and amazed!  I, along with many others had been praying that this step would be expedited...thanks for praying!  And thank God for answering quicker than we anticipated!  Once we sign the LSC we will FedEx it back to Regina and then it will go to China.  Then we can begin making travel plans!  I just can't keep the smile off my face!  This was the last hurdle we needed to cross in regards to the problems I mentioned a number of weeks ago.  I will praise my God and thank Him for his goodness!

1 comment:

Paige said...

I am SO excited for you! God is working this all out and it is really going to happen... see you worry for nothing, God knows this child is yours and will be coming home soon! Amazing!

Can you make it into our travel group? Our TA only took 3 weeks!