Wednesday, December 22, 2010

More of Quiyang

We visited several parks while in Quiyang.  It was just the thing we needed...a little bit of nature and some fresher air!
I just had to post this picture.  Note the wire running precariously close to peoples heads.

 Jennifer & Vesa, along with their daughter Anna also travelled to Quiyang to meet their daughter Kate.
 Old men enjoying the park.
 Feeding the pigeons.

 And the monkeys!  They are wild, but people come to feed them.  Of coarse the biggest monkey always gets his way and scares all the other monkeys...my least favorite of all the monkeys!
 A baby monkey...isn't he cute!?!
 Raina sleeping with Daddy.  We were very happy that she loved the baby carrier...wonderful for bonding even though it killed my bad back!
 And I just HAVE to share this.  I'm always looking for the English signs that are misspelled or worded incorrectly!  Funny!


1 comment:

Paige said...

I love the signs in China... highly entertaining. Your pictures bring back some very recent memories!