Friday, March 18, 2011

The Countdown is On!!

It is official!! The countdown is on!  Only 102 days till Kathy & Mark, and Owen and Kiannah arrive in Saskatoon!!!  Can you tell I'm a little excited?!?!  The last time we saw each other was in July of 2008 at a family camping weekend.   These pictures were taken that weekend...I know that Owen and Kiannah have grown and matured...it will be neat to get to know them again! 




I'm looking forward to once again playing soccer, barefoot, against the guys.  We beat them in 2008 and I'm guessing we'll still play well together, even though it has been 3 years...I still chuckle when I picture Joe's sheepish admission that we had won!  (Sorry, Kathy, that I picked this photo, but it is the only one of us together.  We'll have to take a decent picture this summer!)


A part of me wishes that we were the only family Kathy & Mark are coming to see...selfish I know.  I would love to have them all to ourselves.  But, we WILL have a blast!  Let the planning begin!

No comments: