Thursday, September 29, 2011

Making New Friends (and Soccer)

Morgun plays on the school soccer team and recently had a tournament. Don't you love how he wears his socks?!?




Gotta love how these young kids stay together and bunch up when they play, no matter how often the coach yells "play your position!"    I think that is the entire mid field right there!  lol!


 Gasping for air.  Once again his asthma is interfering with his activities.  :(


Meanwhile Raina was busy making a new friend.

Hmm, you look cute!


Can I hug you?


Nice jacket!



Let me touch your face...



...and your lips...



...and your cheek...



...let's see that ear...


Yes!  You pass the inspection!  Now I'll introduce you to my daddy!


 See!  He's a nice guy!


Raina's new friend apparently loves men...especially men with facial hair!  :)

1 comment:

Paige said...

Asthma sucks! And this is usually a pretty bad time of year for it....

Raina looks so cute trying to make a friend!