Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Little of Christmas 2011

We had a wonderful relaxing Christmas holiday and I am not ready to get back into a routine.  I loved all the late nights, watching far too many movies, reading, warm fires, eating more junk food than healthy food, family, friends and all things Christmas!  But alas, live is back to normal, the boys are back in school and Martin is back at work.  So...because I am still in denial I will post on  Christmas and enjoy the memories!


Our Christmas Eve usually means opening gifts from Auntie Kathy, Uncle Mark, Owen and Kiannah.  Our kids love their gifts!  Malia's book is being played by all!  Thanks guys!!!


Morgun insisted on wearing Martin's old shirt.  I can totally imagine what Martin looked like as a young boy!

Opening gifts from Grandma and Grandpa.  I bought the gifts and Martin's mom wrapped them.  I know she misses being able to buy the gifts so we thought this may help get her in the festive mood.  This doll makes the weirdest baby noises...sounds more like a kitten purring!  lol!

Our beautiful Malia!

Christmas morning...

Raina waiting patiently to open her gifts.

Morgun...one day I noticed him lying flat on his stomach staring at this gift, trying to figure out what it was.  He laughed when he saw how I tricked him...by simply adding a pointy end!  Our boys always figure out the Lego gifts so some creativity was needed!

Martin's favorite gift...remote control airplane from the kids.  Yes, the thing has been banging into my walls and even my light fixtures!

Raina kissing her new Chinese Raggedy Ann doll.

1 comment:

Paige said...

Looks like a great Christmas! And Raina loves that doll.