Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Spring Flowers


Malia bounded off the bus yesterday totally pumped, saying "Mom!  I have a surprise for you!".  She pulled a bunch of beautiful dandelions out of her backpack.  I couldn't help but smile.  Her eyes were sparkling and she had a huge grin on her face.







Needless to say, we will not tell her what a wonderful job our annual application of Curtail does...to her these flowers are pure gold! :)



On a side Note...I have no idea why my last 2 videos are not visible.  I even reposted one entire post.  I was able to view it when I checked into my blog as any reader would do, but a few hours later it was not visible...I am confused!  Any suggestions as to what is wrong??

3 comments:

Kathy said...

That is Precious!!! love those moments. Cherish them...before you know it she will be a preteen.

No idea what to do with your videos. maybe check your settings?? sorry I'm no help.

Paige said...

You have dandelions already?!

These are those special moments that we will always remember... our children giving us dandelions out of pure love.

Patrick and Christina said...

Hi Marie,

Oh wow dandelions! I have not yet seen any in town just yet. I LOVE her expression...truly a gift!

We need to get together soon...think about you guys lots!