Thursday, September 20, 2012

I'm Back!

I'm finally back to blogging...at least I think I am.  I had not intended to take a break, but between all the chaos of back to school, fall yard work and my computer being down...well, it's been way too long!  I suppose I could have tried to post from my other computer, but it is so slow...I'd still be trying to post! lol!

I have so much to post...a little more of summer, Alex's baptism (waiting for my niece to give me a copy of her video), back to school and so much more.

I was about to begin uploading pics of summer, but Alex is waiting to use the computer for some of his school work...and I should be outside digging potatoes in this wonderfully warm 18 degree weather.  It seems a bit useless...the yield is low and most of my potatoes are small.  Oh well!  Hopefully we'll have enough to carry us through to Christmas.  I will try to post later tonight.  ttyl!

1 comment:

Paige said...

I have missed your posts!