Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Life At Home While I Was in China

 
I've been meaning to post these pictures that Martin took while I was in China.  I'm pretty sure everything revolved around all things redneck...teaching Malia about Morgun's newest air soft gun, watching lots of Duck Dynasty, bathing once a week, messy hair, and lots hot dogs and mac n' cheese.  :)
 


I was impressed when I saw this picture.  The girls' hair was done very nicely...by Morgun!!
 



This one impressed me too!  Morgun generously let Raina wear his hoodie just because she was cold...can't say I blame him...who can say "no" to that cute face??


As we Skyped or chatted on Facebook each day, I was in awe at how well things were going.  Everyone was happy and all were having a good time.  Only a few days of tears.  Hats off to Martin for doing an incredible job of managing an entire household while still keeping his main contractors happy!  There was only one day where my heart almost stopped...more on that next time!



3 comments:

Paige said...

You knew things would go well!!! Must have made being away so much easier. I am glad it really did go well.

Kathy said...

Well looks like Martin had it all under control :)

Patrick and Christina said...

What is so wrong with MacNCheese and Hotdogs everyday? ...said no Mom ever! :)

Love that Martin had it under control in a real "Dad" way! :)