Friday, October 5, 2012

21 years!

 

This morning dawned much like it did 21 years ago.  A heavy frost covered the ground and trees.  A thick fog was slowly dissipating.  Remarkably like our wedding day...as though God himself was wishing us a "Happy Anniversary". :)







 
 
 

I feel incredibly blessed to be married to the guy that still makes me smile...makes my life brighter...and is my best friend!

For some silly reason this song was running through my mind.  It's a bit of a cheesy country song...(I blame the country influence on my older siblings!  :)...but it really is true.
 




2 comments:

Kathy said...

Happy Anniversary!! been meaning to call...soon.
It looks REALLY cold!
I don't remember it being that cold at your wedding.

Paige said...

Happy Anniversary. Love the fog rolling off the river! I wake up every morning to fog rolling off of our lake and I love Fall even more!