Sunday, September 14, 2014

The Beach

We've spent a few days at the beach and of all the things we've done so far, it is by far my favorite!  It is amazingly calm and peaceful.  I could literally feel that ugly knot of stress wash away.  Such a good feeling!
 
I've been trying to figure out my manual mode on my camera, and it's a hit and miss, but I'm slowly learning a few things.  This pic isn't the greatest, but I love the airiness of it.







The girls loved looking for seashells and would taken entire buckets home if allowed.  Everyone was quite amazed at the "squeaking" sand.  Who knew sand could do that?!?
 



 
 


Martin, Alex and Morgun managed to make their way to the other side of this cliff and discovered a pretty cool view.

 


We actually saw this rock on several calendars and books on PEI.  How cool is that?!?!




The little kids and I searched for seashells.





Jackson loved the water and ran and splashed until he was sopping wet. I couldn't help but laugh out loud!


Me and my sweety.  :)


LOVE, LOVE this view!!!
 

 
 

 

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm loving these pics. The one of you and Martin! Awesome. The first one?? FRAME IT!! I'm definitely putting PEI on my life list.

Marie said...

Oh you should convince Rob to come out here! It should look spectacular in the next few weeks once the leaves turn color. It's very quiet at this time of year and a lot of places have shut down for the year, but still the perfect place to be.

That first pic is a keeper, isn't it?! I love the action in it too!